Advent and Christmas 2021
Christmas Masses in the Main Church:
Christmas Eve on Friday, December 24 at 4:30 pm and 9:00 pm
- 4:30 Mass Chamber Music
- 9:00 Mass St. Elizabeth Choir
Christmas Day on Saturday, December 25 at 8:30 am and 11:00 am
- 8:30 Mass Organ and Cantor
- 11:00 Mass Women's Chorus
Sacrament of Reconciliation:
Tuesday, December 14, 2021 from 6:30 - 7:30 pm
New Year's Masses:
New Year's Eve: Friday, December 31 at 7:00 pm
New Year's Day: Saturday, January 1, 2022 at 9:00 am
- 1st Sunday of Advent symbolizes Hope with the "Prophet' Candle" reminding us that Jesus is coming. The purple candle is lit.
- 2nd Sunday of Advent symbolizes Faith with the "Bethlehem Candle" reminding us of Mary and Joseph's journey to Bethlehem. The second purple candle is lit.
- 3rd Sunday of Advent, known as Gaudete (Rejoice) Sunday, celebrates that our waiting for the birth of Jesus on Christmas day is almost over. The pink candle is lit today. Rose (pink) is a liturgical color that signifies joy.
- 4th Sunday of Advent symbolizes Peace with the "Angel's Candle" reminding us of the message of the angels: "Peace on Earth, Good Will Toward Men."