Advent and Christmas 2022
Christmas Masses in the Main Church:
Christmas Eve on Saturday, December 24 at 4:30 pm and 9:00 pm
- 4:30 Mass Chamber Music
- 9:00 Mass St. Elizabeth Choir
Christmas Day on Sunday, December 25 at 8:00 am and 10:00 am
- 8:00 Mass Organ and Cantor
- 10:00 Mass Organ and Cantor
Sacrament of Reconciliation:
New Year's Masses:
- 1st Sunday of Advent symbolizes Hope with the "Prophet Candle" reminding us that Jesus is coming. The purple candle is lit.
- 2nd Sunday of Advent symbolizes Faith with the "Bethlehem Candle" reminding us of Mary and Joseph's journey to Bethlehem. The second purple candle is lit.
- 3rd Sunday of Advent, known as Gaudete (Rejoice) Sunday, celebrates that our waiting for the birth of Jesus on Christmas day is almost over. The pink candle is lit today. Rose (pink) is a liturgical color that signifies joy.
- 4th Sunday of Advent symbolizes Peace with the "Angel's Candle" reminding us of the message of the angels: "Peace on Earth, Good Will Toward Men."